Okay, so there are a few things I’d like to get out of the way:
- I am, first and foremost, here to impress you. I have every intention of posting whatever I want to, but if I did not want to impress anyone, I would be keeping a journal instead of a blog. Enjoy!
- My name is Dan! You may call me Dan, or a whole host of other things, depending on the friendliness of our relationship.
- I attend Temple University.
- I am a registered Democrat, although I don’t make many posts that would show that. I’ll occasionally make social justice posts, but they’re usually written in the same flippant style that you will come to love, should you opt to press the “follow” button.
- I am in a perpetual state of wanting to watch “Inception.” If you know me in real life or live close enough to me, and you want to hang out, odds are I’m down to watch Inception.
- To me, sexual orientations are like people’s favorite pizza toppings. There’s hundreds of different variations, and everyone has their favorite type. I’m not personally offended if someone likes something different than me, and I’m not really offended if someone is mistaken about my preferences, because I can just tell them what I do like and we can order that. Everyone should be allowed to eat their favorite type of pizza, and some people don’t like pizza at all, and that’s totally fine. We can order more pizza, or wings or maybe even some mozzarella sticks. They have a wide selection. I am now hungry.
- Please come talk to me! I don’t do automatic follow-backs, but the surest way to get me to follow you is to engage me in conversation!
- Spoilers gonna happen. Sorry dudes and ladies and whatever other colloquialisms might be more accurate for your gender. I’ll tag them and label them as well as I can, but you’ve got to meet me halfway. Tumblr savior is your friend!
Enjoy my bloggings, everyone!