top five clothing items for women or men
Asked by holmeswilliam
- Boxer briefs: I’ve said it before and I will say it again: They are the best type of underwear. Everyone should wear them. I know for a fact they’re comfortable on men, and I can’t imagine why they wouldn’t be comfortable on women.
- Oxford/Dress shirts: A good button-down shirt makes you look immediately classier, and if you incorporate them into your wardrobe, when it comes time to dress up, you already have all the shirts you need.
- Chuck Taylors: They smell after a while, but they’re comfortable and they go with everything.
- A black dress: I can’t vouch for how this looks on me, but black fabric goes with everything, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone attempt a black dress and not pull it off.
- In winter, a black pea coat. Perfect for every situation. Always looks good. Tell your friends.